A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please check this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.