- Senior Telecommunications Engineer at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (1993).
- Master’s Degree in Metrology from the University of Brunel (London)(1995).
- Master in Business Administration by ESADE(1999).
- Hardware Development Engineer at Comelta SA, responsible for the design of the ticketing machines used by the railways of Catalonia(1995-2004).
- Export Director of ASCELL-SENSOR SL, manufacturer of electronic weight sensors for special applications (2004-2008).
- Professor of Production Systems and Economics at the University of Barcelona and UPF(2008-2015).
- CEO of Humitat-Stop, collaborating in the development of the HS-221 system that introduces to the market a novel and effective solution for the elimination of the rising damp (2015).